INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
Faubourg is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you and will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Website. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you sign up to receive email communications, participate in surveys, complete in-person registrations, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Demographic information, such as gender;
- Geolocation data;
- Communications preferences;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We may also collect certain information automatically when you visit our Website including:
- The name of the Internet service provider and you Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you access the Website;
- The pages that you access and the links you click while at the Website;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local storage, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were
- received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard server log information.
We may combine the information we collect about you with demographic, geolocation, and interest-based segment data, along with event-based data, cookie information, and hashed email addresses from third-party providers. We may also automatically log information with other information we collect about you. This information is used to tailor our Website to better match your interests and preferences and to improve our products, services, analytics and other marketing programs.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Instructions for unsubscribing to our email communications are located on the bottom of every promotional email. Please note that opt-out requests may take up to ten (10) business days to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. Additionally, you can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to perform these services for us.
Select Business Partners: With your permission, we may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain information shared with our third party business partners when you enter a contest or sweepstakes or elect to receive marketing offers or other information. If you do not elect to have your information shared, it will not be shared with such third parties. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction. You will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our web site of any changes in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Other Parties with Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors, or other organizations.
Geolocation Information: We may share your geolocation information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use precise geolocation information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We also may share your geolocation information with third parties so that they may provide you with geographically relevant advertising. If you wish to stop the further collection of your geolocation information, please opt-out using your device settings.We also may disclose the information we collect from and about you when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, customers or other users of the Website, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
- Respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws.
We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
COOKIES; THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We use “cookies” on this Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us or our service providers improve your access to our Website and identify repeat visitors to our Website. Cookies can also enable us, our affiliates, and our service providers, including Google Analytics, to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Please note that with most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You should refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or media partners to serve ads on the sites on which we advertise. Please note that these companies may use usage information about your visit to the applicable site in accordance with the policies on the Website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
Also, consumer choice mechanisms are available for consumers who wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, including:
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA)’s self-regulatory opt-out page (http://optout.aboutads.info/) and mobile application-based “AppChoices” download page (https://youradchoices.com/appchoices).
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)’s self-regulatory opt-out page (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/).
- Google Analytics also has an opt-out option for visitors, which can be explored at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
By accessing this Website or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States.
See what’s brewing.
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about exclusive promotions, VIP invitations, limited-run Faubourg beers, live music, events, food specials and more.